- Quickly clears frozen gas transmission lines
- Absorbs extraneous water vapors resulting in extended service without freeze-up
- TRANSMISSION LINES 18″ & LARGER
- If gas flow has stopped, a full 205 litre drum of DEICING FLUID should be added to the line. As the exact location and magnitude of the ice blockage is usually unknown, it is unnecessary to add DEICING FLUID in precise amounts. Add enough to allow gas flow to resume.
- SMALL DIMENSION LINES
- Add 10 litre DEICING FLUID per kilometre of gas line under 15 psi pressure.
- Experience has shown that DEICING FLUID is about 5 times faster than methanol for gas line deicing and can be added in much smaller quantities.
- Works when methanol won’t.
- Provides faster gas service to customers.
- Clears blockages quickly.
- Reduces labor costs.
- Can be significantly cheaper to use.
205 litre returnable drums
22.7 litre Jerry-can